Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Awesome Site!

I've come across an awesome site I would love to tell you about. This site is awesome for a couple of reasons.
First, they have instant payout. There's no waiting for your gift cards to come in a week or five to your inbox. As soon as you redeem your points, you're looking at your card code!
Second, there a lot of places to get gift cards to. Some of these are Amazon, Bed, Bath, and Beyond, Best Buy, Buy.com, Ebay, Toys R Us, Game Stop, Google Play, Playstation Network, Groupon, iTunes, JC Penny, Kohl's, Old Navy, Sear, Spotify, Target, Papa John's, The Children's Place, and Walmart. There are even more than what I've listed though!
Third, the lowest payout allowance I've EVER seen! You can cash out at $1, or save up for a $2, $5, $10, $15, $20, $25, or $50 gift card! How awesome is that???
I seriously love this site and it only takes me about 5 minutes (if that) to get enough points for a $1 amazon card! Check it out!!!

Want Free gift cards??

No comments:

Post a Comment